Our food experts are contributors to this site as a public service and to promote their research on food resources and production.
H. Scott Hurd, PhD
Associate Professor of Veterinary Diagnostic and Production Animal Medicine
Iowa State University
Read Blog Posts:
- Does Ground Turkey Have Antibiotic Resistant Bacteria?
- Can I Get Bird Flu from Eating Chicken?
- Could the European Horse Meat Scandal Happen in the U.S.?
- Is Resistant Bacteria in Chicken Causing UTIs?
- Does Technology Help Grow Healthier Food?
- Does Size Matter in Sustainable Food?
- Antibiotics For Animals: Dangerous for Humans?
- Corporate Influence over Food Regulations? Reader question answered.
- Deadly European E. Coli Outbreak: Should U.S Consumers Worry?
- Antibiotics: Are They being Over-Used in Food Animals?