Our food experts are contributors to this site as a public service and to promote their research on food resources and production.
Connie Diekman, M.Ed., RD, CSSD, LD
Board Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics, Director of University Nutrition
Washington University in St. Louis
Read Blog Posts:
- Raw Egg in Egg Nog - Is It Safe?
- Is Real Cane Sugar Healthier Than Other Sweeteners?
- ABCs of Food: D is for Dairy
- Is Splenda Safe?
- Update: Arsenic in Apple Juice?
- ABCs of Food: A is for Apple
- Is There Aspartame In My Milk?
- Stevia Better Than Sugar?
- GMOs in Our Food - Consumers Ask All
- Top Posts of 2011
- Arsenic in Your Apple Juice? Expert weighs in
- Want to Lose Weight? Protein May Be the Key
- To diet or not to diet? New study says pick wiser foods for a healthy weight.
- What does the new MyPlate icon from USDA mean for consumers?
- Nutrition: Who Should I Believe?
- Natural or Fortified Foods - What are the Facts?