Our food experts are contributors to this site as a public service and to promote their research on food resources and production.
Carolyn O'Neil, MS, RD
Registered dietitian, author and journalist
Read Blog Posts:
- Do Your Kids Have the Snack Time Blues?
- The More You Know, the More You Can Eat!
- Trans Fats Moving Off the Menu
- Should I Avoid Gluten?
- What Is the Definition of Gluten-Free?
- Should My Kids Eat After-School Snacks?
- What is the Paleo Diet? Is it Safe?
- Are School Lunch Bags Bacteria Magnets?
- ABCs of Food: F is for Fruit
- Meet an Expert: Carolyn O’Neil, MS RD
- ABCs of Food: E is for Exercise
- Are Fresh Fruits and Vegetables Better than Canned or Frozen Produce?