Our food experts are contributors to this site as a public service and to promote their research on food resources and production.
Bruce Chassy, PhD
Professor of Food Microbiology and Nutritional Sciences; Executive Associate Director of the Biotechnology Center; Assistant Dean for Science Communications in the College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences
University of Illinois - Urbana/Champaign
Read Blog Posts:
- VIDEO: GM Foods: Are They Dangerous?
- VIDEO: Are GM Crops Harming Our Environment?
- Is BPA Making Kids Fat?
- GM Corn Causes Tumors in Rats?
- Is GM feed linked to poor fertility in farm animals?
- How Dangerous is BPA in Food Packaging?
- Genetically-Engineered Sweet Corn – Is It Safe?
- Top Posts of 2011
- Expert response: Bt, GMO and HFCS
- Study: Bt protein in your blood. Consumer beware?
- GMOs - What to Know
- Frequently Asked Questions - GMOs
- What Effect do GMOs have on Human Health?