Our food experts are contributors to this site as a public service and to promote their research on food resources and production.
Carl Winter, PhD
Director, FoodSafe Program, Extension Food Toxicologist
University of California
Read Blog Posts:
- Are Fruits and Vegetables Sprayed with Pesticides Less Safe than Organic Produce?
- Meet an Expert: Carl Winter, PhD
- ABCs of Food: D is for Dairy
- Organic Food: How Much is Imported?
- ABCs of Food: A is for Apple
- What Are Pesticides? Do They Harm My Kids?
- Toxins in GMO corn?
- What Should You Buy Organic? Dirty Dozen Explained
- Is BPA Making Kids Fat?
- Just Eat It (In Moderation) - Expert SINGS!
- Getting Down and Dirty with Pesticide Residues and the Dirty Dozen