Our food experts are contributors to this site as a public service and to promote their research on food resources and production.
Peggy Lemaux, PhD
Cooperative Extension Specialist
University of California - Berkeley
Read Blog Posts:
- Can You Trust Research?
- VIDEO: GMO Labeling - What Do You Think?
- VIDEO: Are GM Crops Harming Our Environment?
- It's My Right: Genetically-Modified Labeling
- Top Posts of 2011
- GMOs - What to Know
- Frequently Asked Questions - GMOs
- How do GMOs Affect the Environment?
- Do GMOs Have Side Effects on Unborn Children or Pregnant Women?
- What Effect do GMOs have on Human Health?
- What Consumers Want to Know About GMOs