Our food experts are contributors to this site as a public service and to promote their research on food resources and production.
Wayne Parrott, PhD
Professor in the Department of Crop and Soil Sciences College of Agricultural & Environmental Sciences University of Georgia
University of Georgia
Read Blog Posts:
- VIDEO: GM Foods: Are They Dangerous?
- VIDEO: Are GM Crops Harming Our Environment?
- GM Corn Causes Tumors in Rats?
- BMO Crops?
- Is GM feed linked to poor fertility in farm animals?
- Genetically-Engineered Sweet Corn – Is It Safe?
- Top Posts of 2011
- Study: Bt protein in your blood. Consumer beware?
- GMOs - What to Know
- Frequently Asked Questions - GMOs
- How do GMOs Affect the Environment?
- What Effect do GMOs have on Human Health?