Meet John Fetrow, VMD, MBA, from the University of Minnesota. Dr. Fetrow is a professor in the main areas of dairy production medicine, epidemiology, food animal production economics, large animal nutrition, and animal welfare in production agriculture. He has similar interests in research and is passionate about the dairy industry.
We were given the opportunity to learn more about Dr. Fetrow on a personal level. Please read below to find out more about him.
- What's the last good book you read?
- Biography of Thomas Jefferson
- What are three words that best describe you?
- Teacher, persistent, pragmatic
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- Hobby beekeeper; stained glass work
- What are you most passionate about?
- My family
- What are you currently working on?
- Developing a better curriculum for dairy veterinary education
Learn more about Dr. Fetrow!