Super Bowl Recipe Huddle
The Super Bowl. For some, this event may be about a game or football or something, but for many others (like those of us here) it’s all about the party food. Luckily for us (and you!) we have amazing food blogger friends who are willing to share their recipes for delicious and easy-to-share game day favorites. Just click on the photos for the recipes! We are sorry in advance for the hunger this post may induce.
- Oreo Cookie Ball Dip – Sweet Phi
Chocolate. Cream cheese. And did we mention chocolate?
- Loaded Baked Potato Rounds – Love Laugh Cook
A multitude of flavors (cheese! bacon!) in one perfect bite-sized potato round.
- Cherry Cheesecake Vegan Cheese Ball – Namely Marly
Cheese balls are always a hit and a dessert cheese ball? Forget about it!
- Cheesy Chile Chicken Dip – Garnish with Lemon
No party is complete without chips and dip and this dip takes it to another level.
- Ranch Chipotle Chicken Wings – Garnish with Lemon
Which teams are playing? It doesn’t matter because we’ll be cheering for the flavor in these chicken wings.
- Jalapeño Popper Roll Ups – Oh Sweet Basil
Some exciting spice for when the game starts to get a little too predictable.
- Pepperoni Pizza Puffs – Gimme Some Oven
You’re never too old for a pizza party – get fancy with these pepperoni pizza puffs.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Footballs – Life, Love, & Sugar
Our favorite footballs are the ones made of cookie dough.
- Champagne Sangria – Order in the Kitchen
Take your Super Bowl party to the next level with a little sangria. And bonus – there’s fruit in it!
“Tailgate Food” by David Steltz is licensed under CC BY- SA.